Many shampoo companies are in great business. They advertise superb pictures that show how the hair can be made glossy, shiny and strong. But the truth is only a few men and women have such hair naturally. The hair masking of pictures makes them more voluble.
Glossy hair is always a treat to the naked eyes. But the pictures of some hair ads make the m look so beautiful that every woman crave to have such tresses. Such pictures are an inevitable produce of refined Photoshop hair masking that is done by editing studios. It is a professional job that takes times. The latest version of CS 5+ in Photoshop has some good hair selection techniques. Getting past the hurdle of grabbing the unruly bunch of tresses is not longer tricky. With some experience it can tackle the root of the problem. Photoshop has just added the refine mask feature as a latest in the series of innovative tests in their labs. The editors have got positive results using this feature. It is relatively easier to handle straight-laced hair for selection. But often models having frizzy hair pose a problem. Women like to pose in gay abandon with hair flying away. While it may be de-stressing to let their hair down, the editor who has to chop or snip the pictures are at unease. But now the refine selection needs the least bit of effort to get the job done.
Let’s just run down a comb this interesting process. Once the digital copy is pasted for working, the tutorial can be started.
- It begins with the quick selection tool, which covers the grey areas (of the model). Keep the selection a little large around the outer areas. It can be fine tuned in the last stage.
- To being with the first layer mask is added to the picture that has been selected. Only the grey portions are outlined. This portion is then inverted.
- The menu is double pressed into action to show the mask properties.
- The mask is inverted. This is the first preview to check if some hair still needs to be covered for the selection. If use do the process again. Otherwise move on.
- Use the mask edge icon. The refine mask window appears.
- Start the work in B & W mode. Keep checking the radius of the mask.
- If you are going right, a black portion is visible. When the radius is extended a white line emerges. It is the outline of the mask.
- Move on to the mask radius icon. The brush is available for the next edit. Adjust its size and start to paint the outline. The work will now be visible. Leave the outline as it is. No adjustment is required.
- Now move to color options and brush the finer details.
- Ok the refine mask settings. A new layer will appear on its own.
- The results show the improvement in the hair around the outlines.
Is it not an interesting way to clear the mess and make the hair look much better? Now there is more volume to the hair and is impressive enough. There are many such new ways to solve any hair problems. Just go straight to the roots and the magic is visible.